1.) Donations of bottled water. (preferably 16 oz bottles)
2.) Parent volunteers to help run activities.
1. Shirts, shorts/pants will remain on during all activities.
2. No white t-shirts or white shorts of any kind will be permitted.
3. All students must wear sneakers for safety.
4. Uniforms do not have to be worn on Field Day, but clothing must be school appropriate.
5. All students will participate in Field Day, as it is a school sponsored activity day, unless you have a medical excuse.
6. If a student is not dressed appropriately, he/she will not be allowed to participate and enjoy Field Day.
7. Ice-cream can be purchased for $1.00.
If you're willing to help out, please let Mr. Fleming or Mrs. Thomas know by Tuesday, May 24th.