Month: December 2020
As we approach the holiday season during this time, there will be three testing locations available to receive COVID-19 testing in Lake Forest School District. The District has teamed up with Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) to bring these testing locations to our District/community. Below are dates that COVID-19 testing will be taking plac this holiday season. Each session will take place from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Tuesday, December 29, 2020 – Lake Forest East Elementary Cafeteria
- Monday, January 4, 2021 – WT Chipman Middle School Gymnasium
- Friday, January 8, 2021 – Lake Forest North Elementary Cafeteria
While not mandatory, school link above should be completed prior to attending any of the sessions. The instructions for completing the links are listed below:
- Click on the E-Req link
- Fill in as much patient info as possible (please note that only PCR testing will be offered at this event)
- Select the CCORRECT COLLECTION DATE FOR YOUR EVENT
- Click “Create E-Req”
- Print out E-Req
- Bring the print out to the testing site (BRINGING THE ACTUAL PAPER FORM IN WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AT THE TESTING SITE!!).
As we approach the holiday season, we hope that everyone stays safe by wearing a mask, socially distancing, and washing your hands. These sites are open to everyone in our community.