Category: All Schools
As we approach the holiday season during this time, there will be three testing locations available to receive COVID-19 testing in Lake Forest School District. The District has teamed up with Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) to bring these testing locations to our District/community. Below are dates that COVID-19 testing will be taking plac this holiday season. Each session will take place from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Tuesday, December 29, 2020 – Lake Forest East Elementary Cafeteria
- Monday, January 4, 2021 – WT Chipman Middle School Gymnasium
- Friday, January 8, 2021 – Lake Forest North Elementary Cafeteria
While not mandatory, school link above should be completed prior to attending any of the sessions. The instructions for completing the links are listed below:
- Click on the E-Req link
- Fill in as much patient info as possible (please note that only PCR testing will be offered at this event)
- Select the CCORRECT COLLECTION DATE FOR YOUR EVENT
- Click “Create E-Req”
- Print out E-Req
- Bring the print out to the testing site (BRINGING THE ACTUAL PAPER FORM IN WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AT THE TESTING SITE!!).
As we approach the holiday season, we hope that everyone stays safe by wearing a mask, socially distancing, and washing your hands. These sites are open to everyone in our community.
CDC – There is ongoing transmission of novel coronavirus within the United States and in destinations throughout the world. Click HERE to view the CDC guidance on travel and after you travel for the holidays.