Category: All Schools
Attention all Lake Forest parents and guardians. With students beginning to return to school, it is important that each morning you and/or your child fill out the health questionnaire. The questionnaire is specific to each school so please check the top of this website, click the school tab, and then click the school your child attends. In partnership with you, it is our goal to keep our staff and students healthy and safe this school year:
- Please complete the health questionnaire for each of your students every morning before leaving for school. Each school’s questionnaire can be found on their website.
- Students must stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been confirmed to have COVID-19 or if required by DPH to isolate or quarantine.
- Keep children who are sick at home; do not send them to school. Do not send children to school with a fever of 100.4º or greater.
- Teach your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
- Students in grades 4-12 must wear cloth face coverings in the school building, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health. Face coverings should be worn by children in grades pre-k through 3, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow.
- Teach your children to practice physical and social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people other than your family.
Please view the Superintendent’s Corner for an important message from Superintendent Lucas regarding COVID19.
Por favor vea el Rincón del Superintendente para ver un mensaje importante del Superintendente Lucas.
Tanpri gade kwen Sipèentandan an pou yon mesaj enpòtan nan men Sipèentandan Lucas la.
The Felton Viola UM Church (Main St, Felton) will have a school supply and school clothing give away on Saturday, October 10, from 8:00 to 11:00 AM. There will be bags of school supplies prepared for early elementary students and bags for those in upper grades. The school uniform closet that the church maintains will be emptied so there will be lots of jeans, shorts, pants, and polo shirts in sizes from children’s size 4 to men’s size 5X. We ask that all those who attend be Co-Vid symptom-free and wear masks. The event will be held in the back parking lot of the church. The rain date will be Wednesday, October 14 from 4:00-7:00 PM. Please contact Susan Shank (302-233-3376) if you have questions.