Please click HERE to sign up REMOTE ONLY students for state testing.
Please help us to keep our students healthy and safe this school year:
- Please complete this health questionnaire for each student every morning before leaving for school:
- Students must stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been confirmed to have COVID-19 or if required by DPH to isolate or quarantine.
- Keep children who are sick at home; do not send them to school. Do not send children to school with a fever of 100.4º or greater.
- Teach your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
- Students in grades 4-12 must wear cloth face coverings in the school building, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health. Face coverings should be worn by children in grades pre-k through 3rd grade, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow.
- Teach your children to practice physical and social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people other than your family.
PTSO is selling spirit wear as a continuation of what they sold last year. There are a variety of different color t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and even some Spartan socks. If you’re interested in purchasing some Lake Forest spirit wear, click HERE to get more details and to place your order.
W.T. Chipman will still be having a yearbook this year. The cost of the yearbook is only $30. You can order your yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com. Order online now so you don’t miss out!
For those wondering how to access your students schedule and how to understand how the schedule will work, please watch the following video.
Due to remote learning, a general list of school supplies to begin the year is below. However, teachers may request additional items during the first few weeks of school. Upon returning to school, a new list of supplies may be required.
School supplies needed: pencils, pens, paper, erasers, consumable math and ELA books, earbuds, and highlighter
The Delaware Department of Education and Delaware Department of Health and Social Services’ Division of Public Health have requested that we provide you information regarding practices related to COVID-19.
We request that students and/or their families complete a health assessment consisting of a self-screening every morning before leaving for school.
The Student Dress Policy, JICA (or Dress Code), has undergone significant changes for the upcoming 2020-2021 School Year. This policy can be found on the District website under Board, Policy Manual. (https://www.lf.k12.de.us/…/u…/2020/06/JICA-Student-Dress.pdf) If you would like a printed copy they will be available at the front office of each school building as well as the District Office. Please ensure that you read this policy and the guidelines prior to the start of the upcoming school year.
La política también está disponible en español aquí. (https://www.lf.k12.de.us/…/06/JICA-Student-Dress-Espanol.pdf)