Please help us to keep our students healthy and safe this school year:
- Please complete this health questionnaire for each student every morning before leaving for school:
- Students must stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been confirmed to have COVID-19 or if required by DPH to isolate or quarantine.
- Keep children who are sick at home; do not send them to school. Do not send children to school with a fever of 100.4º or greater.
- Teach your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
- Students in grades 4-12 must wear cloth face coverings in the school building, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health. Face coverings should be worn by children in grades pre-k through 3rd grade, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow.
- Teach your children to practice physical and social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people other than your family.