The State of Delaware, Department of Education (DDOE) will be hosting their fourth Parent and Family Education Workshop series will be held from 4/26 – 4/28/2021. This month’s topic, “Helping Our Children Gain Emotional Control”, will provide families with valuable tips for helping our children maintain emotional balance in spite of any life challenges. Translation services will be provided for our Spanish-speaking families. Click the links below to access both the English and Spanish flyer. Included in the Spanish version are the instructions for accessing the translation services via the Zoom platform. While DDOE suggests participants join based on their county of residence, families may join whatever night works best for their schedules.
- Sussex County: Monday, April 26, 2021, 7:00 – 8:30pm EST
- ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86386213356
- New Castle County: Tuesday, April 27, 2021: 7:00 – 8:30pm EST
- ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88676295550
- Kent County: Wednesday, April 28, 2021: 7:00 – 8:30pm EST
- ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81144691799