Joe and Danielle Vincent are graduates of Lake Forest High School, they own a chiropractor business in Camden, Absolute Health. Their son, Enzo, visited LFHS before the Thanksgiving break to ask to help him with his Pajama Drive for Hope. This is Enzo’s 3rd year with his drive, he was once again interviewed last week on WBOC. During the interview, he mentions his visit to LFHS. You can view the clip here: http://www.wboc.com/clip/14694653/enzo-vincents-pajama-drive-2018
We are asking the LFHS Spartan community to stand beside Enzo during his 2018 Pajama Drive for Hope!
- 100 pajamas donated: 1 dress code free day
- 200 pajamas donated: 2 dress code free days
- 300 pajamas donated: 3 dress code free days
- 400 pajamas donated: 4 dress code free days
- 500 pajamas donated: 5 dress code free days
- Each student who donates a pair of pajamas
,theirname will be entered into a raffle for a PBS prize pack.