Last week a family in our District suffered a great loss when they lost their home and all belongings in fire. Thankfully everyone survived. Please see the attached two-night fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse in Camden. Please support this family during this tragic time. #SPARTANSTRONG
Attention all Lake Forest parents and guardians. With students beginning to return to school, it is important that each morning you and/or your child fill out the health questionnaire. The questionnaire is specific to each school so please check the top of this website, click the school tab, and then click the school your child attends. In partnership with you, it is our goal to keep our staff and students healthy and safe this school year:
- Please complete the health questionnaire for each of your students every morning before leaving for school. Each school’s questionnaire can be found on their website.
- Students must stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been confirmed to have COVID-19 or if required by DPH to isolate or quarantine.
- Keep children who are sick at home; do not send them to school. Do not send children to school with a fever of 100.4º or greater.
- Teach your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
- Students in grades 4-12 must wear cloth face coverings in the school building, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health. Face coverings should be worn by children in grades pre-k through 3, except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow.
- Teach your children to practice physical and social distancing by staying at least six feet away from people other than your family.