Another season is right around the corner and we wanted everyone to be aware we will be doing online ticket sales exclusively this year. As you know, keeping everyone safe is our most important concern. To do this, we have implemented security measures at our sporting events which we know will enhance your experience.
Tickets will be sold online. Cash will not be accepted at the gate.
• Tickets can be purchased online by visiting Ticket Spicket.
• Individuals who choose to pay cash can get tickets at the Central Business Office between 8-4 or LFHS between 8-2.
• Students and community members are encouraged to purchase a Sportsmanship pass from the Central Business Office between 8-4 or LFHS between 8-2. The cost is $20 for students and $30 for community members (adults). Fall and winter athletes will receive a complimentary Sportsmanship pass from their coach.
• Students may use cash to purchase tickets during the week at school during lunch.
The following security measures will be in place at all contests:
• Alcohol, illegal drugs, and tobacco (including vapes) are prohibited on all Lake Forest campuses.
• Re-entry to games will not be permitted.
• Large bags and/or purses are not permitted. Anyone who brings a bulky item and/or bag will be asked to secure the item(s) before entering the gates of the stadium/gymnasium.
• Non-working dogs are not permitted in the stadium.
For your convenience, we have listed the DIAA Spectator Code of Conduct and LFSD visitor requirements below and have posted them at the points of entry. We kindly ask all fans and spectators to cooperate to ensure we have a safe and fun environment for everyone. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at a LFHS sporting event soon.
DIAA Spectator Code of Conduct
1. Be informed of the playing rules of the sport.
2. Appreciate a good play regardless of who makes it.
3. Cooperate with the cheerleaders and do not interfere with their cheers.
4. Show concern for an injured athlete regardless of team affiliation.
5. Do not taunt, jeer, or attempt to distract the members of the opposing team.
6. Void the use of profanity and derogatory or disrespectful yells, chants, songs, or gestures.
7. Refrain from offensive comments. This reflects poorly on the school you are supporting.
8. Respect school property and the authority of school officials.
9. Stand attentively during the playing or singing of the national anthem.
10. Do not publicly criticize the coaches or athletes for the loss of a contest.
11. Do not confront a contest official during intermission or after the game.
12. Respect the contest officials and accept their decisions without public protest. Recognize that without them we do not have a game.